E-Bike Registration (NOT AVAILABLE FOR NOW)
Our TSINOVA e-bike already comes with the latest LTA-approved orange seal, so you're saved from one huge hassle woohoo! Moving forward, you just have to register yourself as the rider of the bike, and you can do that at any SingPost outlet or online. Instructions are below:
Registering your PAB
Registration of PABs commences from 14 August 2017. You must be 16 years old or above to register a PAB in your name.
PABs sealed from 14 August 2017 onwards
From 14 August 2017, registration of the PABs will be carried out with the sealing of the PABs at selected AICs. Please bring along the following documents and fees for registration of the PAB when you send the PABs for type-approval / sealing at the AICs.
1. Completed PAB02 Registration form
2. Original Identification Documents
3. S$50 (cash or NETS) for each PAB registered
LOG IN (top right corner of the page) to e-Services using SingPass/CorpPass/EASY
o For existing asset owners, click on Ownership > PAB > Register PAB.
o For non-existing asset owners, click on Register Power-Assisted Bicycle.
Watch the video guide if you need help on registering your PAB.
You will need:
1. PAB seal number
2. SingPass/CorpPass/EASY to login
3. Your particulars (e.g. name, identification number, address)
4. Date of Birth (if you are an individual)
5. Scanned image of your original identification document(s) (only required for FIN
holders, and Singaporeans/Permanent Residents who turn 16 years old in the year of
6. Email address
7. Handphone number (if you are an individual)
8. Valid Credit / Debit Card (VISA / MasterCard only) or Internet Banking Account with
Citibank, DBS/POSB, OCBC/Plus!, Standard Chartered Bank or UOB (eNETS Debit)
with adequate balance for deduction of the S$50 for each PAB registered.
Registration fee will be waived until 30 November 2017